THIS IS A DIGITAL GIFT CODE FOR ONE PERSON – IT IS VALID FOR 12 MONTHS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
Come and learn how we make South Loch Gin! Our gin stills are stunning and are the prefect way to learn how gin is made.
We welcome you with a gin and tonic made with one of our core South Loch Gins. South Loch Gins are made in our traditional copper pot gin stills in the bar. We pair the gin with a selected tonic and garnish which best compliments the gin. Our team will explain how we do this.
While you enjoy your G&T we talk you through the process of making gin from botanical to bottle!
You then get to try three gins made on our stills paired with premium mixers. At the end of the session you get a gin cocktail topped with bubbly to enjoy.
Depending on the size of the group we will then either stay in the bar area or take you to our tasting room for a more private setting. Here we will explain how the stills work, let you see and try botanicals and explain the whole process of how we distil gin. During this you also get to try three more gin samples made by us paired with premium mixers. At the end of the session you get a gin cocktail topped with bubbly to enjoy!
– This session is approximately 60-75mins long and is hosted by one of our gin team
– Strictly over 18s (we operate Challenge 25 for ID)
– Includes G&T on arrival, 3 gin samples, bubbly gin cocktail
– We are NOT disabled accessible in our tasting room. If you have access requirements please make sure to contact our team for further help and guidance before booking or paying.
– Masterclass guests get 20% off our food menu if you pre-book to stay in the bar on the day of your masterclass. We email you details of how to book this once you have a confirmed masterclass booking. Please note this is always subject to availability of tables in the bar.