Bookings at 56 North
Front Terrace Tables. We don’t take bookings for our front terrace, it’s a simple first come first served basis
Don’t see the time you want? Although our automated booking system is very smart it is a computer so it can’t always work for bigger tables! We can sometimes manage larger groups the system won’t show as available so don’t fear. Please just drop us message using the contact page and we will be happy to check what’s possible for you.
- We are dog friendly
- Children are allowed until 9pm under our Children & Young Person License
- We have a flat entrance for mobility & wheelchairs, but we do not have a disabled toilet due to the age of the building all our toilets are downstairs
- Our tasting room is located downstairs for gin experiences
- We are open inside 56 North from 12noon to late
- Our kitchen is open from 12noon to 8:45pm daily
- Pre booking is always recommended and availability shows in real time
- Groups of +10 will be in a window area and across multi tables together as a group
- We do keep tables for walk-in’s so if you can’t see the time slot you want we do accept walk-in tables subject to space.
- Bookings cut off 2 hours ahead so if you’re looking to come within the next 2hrs please just come as a walk-in
If you are lucky enough to have a gift voucher or pre-paid voucher please use this link to book.