HERE TO HELP!
If you are having issue or need help please make follow the step by step guide below.
COMMON PROBLEM – once you’ve made a purchase from a 3rd party site such as ItIsOn or 5pm.com, it can take around 48hrs for any code to become active to book on our site. Codes need to be received by us from the 3rd party merchant and these codes then need to be uploaded to our site manually. This process is not instant so please be patient as it’s outside our control.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO USING ANY CODES
- Select the date you are looking to book onto from the calendar available dates show in green (see below)
- Click on the style of class your code is for – Eg Scottish Gin & Cheeses or The Gin Distillery Tour
- Select the correct number of ticket for the number of guests and also re-check you have the right time slot and date you wish to book
- Enter your code into the “apply promo or vouchers” this identifies you. If the code starts with a # please ignore the # and use only the numbers in the code.
- If you have multiple codes to use you will be promoted later in the booking process for ALL CODES relevant to the number of tickets you are booking so you only need one at this stage.
- Press the continue button and the total due will be £0
- Fill in your booking details into the form including ALL valid codes in full.
- Proceed with completing your booking
- You will be emailed confirmations of the details and an invoice.
STILL HAVING ISSUES? PLEASE EMAIL DETAILS OF WHICH STEP YOU ARE HAVING THE ISSUE WITH TO OUR TEAM AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
Please be sure to include – your name, code or voucher number, date you are trying to book and the issues you are experiencing. The more info you give us the quicker we can help you – email@example.com
PLEASE DON’T CALL THE 56 NORTH BAR STAFF. THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MASTERCLASS BOOKINGS SO WILL DIRECT YOU TO EMAIL THE DEDICATED TEAM.